Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tarantino Week Ahead

So I finally finished all the films in a certain Mr. Tarantino's filmography. Now when I say all, I mean everything he has written or directed or both. I'm sorry but not even my love for Tarantino can make me watch Hostel. Anyways...I have made certain Tarantino-themed lists, which I will be (hopefully) posting throughout this week. I am a bit under the weather and have college stuff to look at, but I promise that I'll try and finish the lists within a week.
The lists will be:


1) Favourite Couples in Tarantino films
2) Favourite Villains in Tarantino films
3) Favourite Characters in Tarantino films- Main and Supporting
4) Favourite Violent Scenes in Tarantino films
5) My Top 5 Quentin Tarantino films.


SO VERY EXCITED!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your posts! I hope everything will be okay will studies and other dtuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea!
    Look forward to reading these lists as I'm a massive QT fan!

    ReplyDelete