Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Christmas Wish List

        Aziza at Aziza's Picks made her Christmas Wish List and asked for others to do the same. So here goes mine. My ultimate wish would be for me to time travel to this time last year and just take very different decisions, but meh. Let's get down to the holiday business.


Books (This comes with a resolution that I will actually read them and not just store them)-
1) Submarine by Joe Dunthorne
2) Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
3) Howl by Allen Ginsberg
4) 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die
5) The vintage Lord of the Rings Collection
6) Model Land by Tyra Banks (it will be so craptastic that I absolutely must own it).


DVDs-
1) The complete Harry Potter collection
2) Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World in Blu-ray
3) White and Red by Krzysztof Kieślowski
4) Doctor Who Series 5 and 6
- This is a never-ending list... cannot think without brain fuzzing over in greed.


Music-
1) First of all I desperately want a record player.
2) The entire Beatles discography
3) Suck It and See by Arctic Monkeys (so much love)


Other things- 
1) Super 8 camera
2) A pair of earphones that cannot be broken by me and do not get tangled on their own accord
3) The Harry Potter Empire Magazine
4) Seeing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on Christmas, as I had planned. 
5) To be somewhere where it snows, having had lived in a monsoon region/desert all my life. 
6) Deathly Hallows 2 gets a BP nomination at the Oscars... I'm sorry but my childhood needs this.


Finally- 
All I want for Christmas is you, Matt Smith :D

Happy Holidays everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. :) happy to see you made your own Christmas List! Linking now!
    I need some new earphones, as well, I should tell my parents about it :) Also, I have the 1001 albums you must hear before you die and it is amazing! I should revisit it soon! It's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks. This was a fun post to make, thank you for the idea.
    I desperately need that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt Smith!!!! :D *jumps up and down* adorkable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... yes, I'm a little bit in love with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a Super 8 camera online! I doubt it's still on there, though. I couldn't find any film for it, though.

    This is an awesome list :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I really want one. I think I'm just going to use my redundant handicam for now.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete