Thursday 3 April 2014

Across the Universe Podcast: Episode 23

Episode 23: Belle de Jour

For the first time ever, the chicks with accents aka SofiaMette and your truly let the listeners decide what movie did they want us to discuss in our latest episode and *obviously* they choose the foreign movie with a female protagonist. I kid of course. Belle de Jour is a fascinating movie and all three of us had quite a lot to say about it, from its themes to its sexuality to its fashion. I hope you enjoy :)

Content: 
00:30- Chick-chatter
03:09- Trailer
03:50- Interesting Movie of the Fortnight
16:53- The chicks discuss the Listeners' Choice, Belle de Jour (1967)
43:53- Plugs and Goodbyes

Songs:
Amy Winehouse "You Know That I'm No Good"
Lykke Li "Get Some"
Rufus Wainwright "Across The Universe"



Follow us at: facebook.com/acrosstheuniversepodcast
Write to us at: acrosstheuniversepodcast@gmail.com
Find us on iTunes: search for Across the Universe Podcast
Listen to us on: Stitcher Radio
Download episodes from: Our Dropbox page

2 comments:

  1. I have been a poor friend and fellow blogger. I haven't listened to any of these podcasts yet. But I like the sound of this one quite a lot, and I'm gonna listen soon =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's okay, Thaddeus. Well, I hope you like it :)

      Delete