Monday 8 August 2011

IT ALL ENDS- HP MONTH

         So after dragging this out for a very long time, longer than anyone I know...I am closing shop on my HP Month. I know I didn't review the last film..but hell I haven't reviewed the others either. I don't think I have it in me...atleast for now. 
        Anyways nothing can really replace the Harry Potter films for me. However my cinematic world is not without any hope yet.


THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO POST HP







Some good 'uns there...


My HP Month Posts:


        Thank you for bearing with me. I am going to go back to the normal movie-watching world now!!
I now declare the HP Month Closed.



5 comments:

  1. Awww, I enjoyed your HP month :) And definitely some good 'uns in there! Tintin - yes. Dark Knight Rises - yes. Spiderman - yes. The Hobbit - GOD YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I love that picture of Girl With A Dragon Tattoo. No one can replace Noomi, but. I'm still looking forward to it like all hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ruth- Thank you so much. I enjoyed writing it. I am SOOO looking forward to the Hobbit. I'm gonna FINALLY buy the book and read it.

    @M- Thanks. She's is pretty kick-ass, isn't she? I think Noomi was the only great thing about the Swedish adaptation, and Fincher's whole adaptation will be great...including Rooney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading the Harry Potter books so this is not over for me mauahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Pottermore so it isn't over for me either! Have fun reading them books :)

    ReplyDelete