Saturday 10 March 2012

So I did my first podcast...

... and it was interesting. It was part of Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob's The Demented Podcast. I was anxious as hell. I mean I had planned on being really funny and witty and smart, but well I was a total James Franco. Also in between my dad woke up and started screaming in Hindi. But fortunately unfortunately most of the podcast was lost. I don't mind all that much because I hate my voice and stuff (why do people talk to me?).

    Still it was a good experience and I am very thankful to Nick and Steve for inviting me to do this.

3 comments:

  1. Consider it a dry run for when you eventually do my show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikhat, I love it how you always describe some unpleasant situations with such humor! A couple of moments cracked me up in this small post. James Franco reference. Lol, that's a perfect comparison with my own podcast take! Still feel a bit embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesya. Haha I'm a bit proud of my James Franco reference :P
      Yours was great, but podcasts are a bit scary.

      Delete