Thursday 22 September 2011

FILM BAND NAME GENERATOR

        So I know it's my thoughts-posting time, but I seriously don't remember anything because my brain is full of useless crap for my college exams. There was something about Leo and J. Edgar and HOW FRIGGIN' MUCH I NEED TO SEE DRIVE GAHHHHHHH!!!!! (Is that even correct English? Meh, who cares?) Anyways I had this random idea a few weeks back and I'm just going to make a post out of it 'cuz I'm cool like that.


         I'm sure everyone has heard of Natalie Portman's Shaved Heads. It is a band who named themselves after Natalie Portman's shaved head in the film V For Vendetta (just heard them...they're terrible imo). Film inspire us in many ways and one of the ways can be to name fictional bands, which may become a reality in the future, you never know... I have thought of some random band names inspired by films:


1) Inanimate Fuckin' Objects
2) The Big Kahunas (I'll be surprised if this isn't a band already)
3) Rosemary's Babies
4) Vito and His Offers
5) The Marla Singer Support Group (because as awesome as the Narrator and Tyler Durden are, Marla is a kick-ass woman)
6) The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad or The Crazy 88s (not really any creativity put in my part)
7) Humperdinck
8) The Ilsa Lunds
9) My personal favourite and one band I would definitely listen to if they existed- You Go Glen Coco!


Now your turn. 

1 comment: