Tuesday 12 July 2011

A Look Back...in a Comic form

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1


"Not good, brilliant!"- Ron, HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)


The pictures I found cannot enlarge much. Hence the writing is a bit blurry, but I think the graphics do get the message across. There's a Deathly Hallows, part 2 comic also- I'll post that after I've seen the film. Or maybe at the end of this month. Hope this was helpful and enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome find! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, these are awesome! I hope you get to see the film soon!

    ReplyDelete