Tuesday 8 March 2011

"I walked with you once upon a dream." ~Annie Leibovitz’s Disney Dream Portrait Series

Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella

Rachel Weisz as Snow White

Jeff Bridges as the Beast and Penelope Cruz as Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Julie Andrews as the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and Abigial Breslin as Fira from Disney Fairies

Roger Federer as King Arthur

Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie

Olivia Wilde as the Evil Queen, Alec Baldwin as The Mirror

Julianne Moore as Ariel and Michael Phelps as a Merman

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens as Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora 

Drew Barrymore as Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Now my friend Pragya is the big Disney person...I'm more of a Pixar person.. Still these pics are pretty cool, because I think most of us, when we see a cartoon character, try and imagine them as a real person. My favourites are Genie, Ariel, Cinderella and, hate to admit it, but Prince Phillip and Aurora.

Also I'm going to have a Disney Princess marathon with Pragya soon, and will hopefully post a lot on that. We were actually planning that today when I realised that Snow White is the single most stupidest anything ever. As Pragya said, WERE HER PARENTS RETARDED TO NAME HER THAT??!!
Random musings...


1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with these - IN LOVE I TELLS YA!

    Gosh Olivia Wilde makes a good Evil Queen...what are the odds of her being cast in one of the three Snow White adaptations coming up? haha

    ReplyDelete