2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier- Absolute love! Such a smart movie but still loads of fun. I really think Captain America might be my favourite avenger. Listen to more of my thoughts here.
3) Birth- Quite beautiful and interesting. Really good performance by Nicole Kidman.
4) Stranger than Fiction- I absolutely adored it. So sweet and smart and funny and sad.
5) Noah- Surprisingly liked it loads. Entertaining, gorgeous, thought-invoking and most importantly, Russell Crowe didn't make me want to puke.
6) Warrior- Pretty good, especially acting-wise.
7) My Blueberry Nights- Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
8) Ram Leela- In-flight movie. Not half-bad although it goes on for too long.
9) What's Your Number?- It is amazing how much I can like a movie if it has Chris Evans stripping in it.
10) Love and Death- It was kinda funny but it just got too much.
11) Cabaret- Awesome.
12) Enemy- What a mindfuck that was. One of the most atmospheric movies I have seen.
13) Robocop- My little brother made me watch this and it was soooo mental and soooo fun.
14) Judgement at Nuremberg- I was incredibly impressed and moved. Definitely among the most important films that I have ever seen.
15) In Your Eyes- This is such a Bollywood movie if you think about it. I liked it.
16) That Awkward Moment- Pretty boring but man, Miles Teller has like crazy charisma!
17) Clue- Brilliance itself. I loved it.
18) Hallam Foe- As much as I love Jamie Bell, this was one weird film.
19) The Killers- Really interesting and engaging. Ava Gardner was so gorgeous!
1) This is Spinal Tap- I'm trying to educate my brother. He liked it but not so much :/
2) Monty Python and the Holy Grail- He loved this one. Yay!
3) Sex, Lies and Videotape- Still the sexiest movie I have ever seen.
4) Monsoon Wedding- This film rules! It has my favourite cinematic wedding proposal of all time.
2) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, seasons 1 and 2- Such an awesome show! It is smart, it actually tackles teenage problems and all the characters are excellent and I really like the action too.
3) Veep, seasons 1 and 2- So funny! Man I love Julia-Louis Dreyfus. Oh and also Jonah/Jonad.
1) The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith- I really liked it. The ending was a bit slapdash but I liked how detailed the investigation was and also the characters, especially Cormoran Strike.
2) The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick- Seriously the most beautiful book I own.
Firsts- 86 Rewatched- 24
I have to start studying in May. I'm not sure how much I will blog since all my plans fail. Lessee and may the force be with you.