Friday 28 May 2010

The Letter


I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch… It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better. But I hope must of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you.
-V For Vendetta

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for following!

    And your playlist has to be the best I have seen so far. Great taste!

    (I love sam bradley too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I thought of making one with 20 songs and ended up with 140 or something...Sam Bradley's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete