Thursday 24 October 2013

Across the Universe Podcast: Episode 12

Episode 12: Awkward Movie Viewing Moments

This week, MetteSofia and I look at some of our most embarrassing and/or weirdest moments while watching movies.

I must also apologise for the terrible sound on my side. I bought a new headset in hopes of becoming louder but that obviously backfired. Apart from that little problem, I do hope you like our episode.

Content:
0:19- Chick-chatter
2:55- Trailers
3:42- Interesting Movie of the Fortnight
32:38- The chicks share their Top 3 Awkward Movie Viewing Moments
1:07:15- Plugs and Goodbyes

Songs:
Lord Kitchener "London Is the Place For Me"
Josh Houde "The Awkward Song"
Jim Sturgess "Across The Universe"


Follow us at: facebook.com/acrosstheuniversepodcast
Write to us at: acrosstheuniversepodcast@gmail.com
Find us on iTunes: search for Across the Universe Podcast
Download episodes from: Our Dropbox page
The article I plugged in the episode- Alcohol, Withnail and Gary King

No comments:

Post a Comment