This is it. No more school for me. Today was officially my last day of school EVER.
So as of today I am an ungraduated, unemployed, unmotivated 18 year old with poor-to-moderate knowledge of films, books, pop culture and nothing else. Fun I tell ya'!
Well since an era of my life just finished, here's a few things that I had wished for and did not happen to me (in my 12 years of school):
1) I did not become Molly Ringwald.
2) I never faked out my parents and took a day off.
3) I did not become a princess.
4) I did not get to sing (or receive) a random musical number.
5) I didn't become a spy.
6) I never met a Cera-ish character who is just soooo perfect.
7) I did not have a magical prom moment (or just a prom).
8) I did not have a European city adventure.
9) I did not take part in a revolution.
10) I did not form a clique/ ruin people's lives/ did anything Mean Girls-ey (except I do use the phrase "BOO YOU WHORE" a lot).
11) I did not time travel.
12) I GREW UP!!
Since I had exams for a month now, I couldn't finish my Favourite High School Movies List in time to commemorate the occasion. It will hopefully be up in a few days, because I will be jobless like that (JOY!).