1. This Boy's Life- sorta mental. Physically abused.
2. What's Eating Gilbert Grape- Developmental disability.
3. The Quick and the Dead- Dead
4. The Basketball Diaries- Depressed. Junkie
5. Total Eclipse- Dead
6. Romeo + Juliet- Famously Dead
7. Marvin's Room- Arsonist
8. Titanic- Dead *sniff*
9.The Man in the Iron Mask- Evil/Nice. Didn't die.
10. Celebrity- Mental celebrity.
11. The Beach- Not dead. Weird film though.
12. Catch Me if You Can- goes mental towards the end, but recovers
13. Gang's of New York- Didn't die, but killed loads.
14. The Aviator- goes mad in the end/ slightly mad throughout if you ask me.
15. Blood Diamond- Dead
16. The Departed- Dead
17. Body of Lies- not dead.
18. Revolutionary Road- Wife dead. Goes kooky.
19. Shutter Island- Wife dead. Mad. Dead.
20. Inception- Wife dead. He's probably mad. Depressed.
I see a pattern. He's mostly ended up dead or mental. The only explanation for this I can think of is that Miley Cyrus wants to marry him, and the asylum or the cemetery must be the only place to escape from her, and her awful awful voice.
"I mean, she's actually evil. Not high school evil."
All I can say is that please Leo, please, PLEASE do happy film in which you don't die. You Are the King of the World!