Monday, 17 January 2011

"I Am Your Father"~ Pragya Kaul

        So it's my bestfriend Pragya's birthday today, and since I haven't gotten any time to buy her a gift yet, for now I want to dedicate a blogpost to her..
        So I thought and I thought. I know of certain types of films she likes, but I'm not going to write a review on them as again no time. I have decided to make a list of her favourite male characters ever. Why? Because she is a girl, and they're awesome.


1) Oliver Wood-  I confess I never noticed him since Pragya pointed him out and his accent. Scots FTW!












2) Legolas- I love it how we both find Orlando Bloom completely useless except as the gorgeous blond-haired elf.











3) Nicholas Devereaux- The best man Pragya has ever liked. Nicholas will always be the prince charming.
















4) Disney Princes- You know you love them Pragya.














 

  
5) Merry and Pippin- They're the best bestfriends ever (also all the other male LOTR characters).

  6) Kevin Doyle- I remember the telephone claims that he is the most perfect man in the world.









7) Murtagh- In all fairness, he was an honourable character. Still don't like Garrett Hedlund though.










8) Sam Hall- He was brilliant, and a very integral part in making The Day After Tomorrow epic.











9) Draco Malfoy- He's fabulous.
(And other HP characters you like)


















So I really tried to make it a 10-man post, but couldn't. If I've missed anyone I'm sorry.

The Other Loves of Your Life


Just Kidding! Happy Birthday Dahlin, and have a lovely 17th!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Pragya KaulJanuary 17, 2011

    Bum. HOW DARE YOU PUT NICK CARTER!
    But STEVEN FINN!!!!! my heart melts at the sight of him.

    Thankyou love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pragya KaulJanuary 17, 2011

    OH! OH!
    I just noticed. They put John Smith instead of John Rolfe for Pocahontas.Dumbshits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Disney prince one made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete