Saturday, 8 May 2010

I am the son and the heir of nothing in particular



So today I suddenly started taking pictures of random things I own before my batteries ran out in like a matter of minutes. These photos are just a copy of the stuff I see in Tumblr all the time. I don't think I am any good but I do like these photos and wanted to put them up just because...I felt like it. My blog is insignificant enough for me to get away with the belief that "I have my own pictures on the net!" *in a highly sarcastic tone*

And due to this belief and my knack at getting distracted with random things, there is a huge possibility that I might do something like this again...do bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 11, 2010

    I SEEE THE HISTORY BOYS!!!!


    <3 <3 <3

    Sinky ;]

    ReplyDelete