Tuesday, 27 April 2010

The whole world's comin' to an end, Mal- Mickey Knox


  • Mallory: I see angels, Mickey. They're comin' down for us from heaven. And I see you ridin' a big red horse. And you're drivin' them horses, whippin' 'em, and they're spittin' and frothin' all along the mouth, and they're comin' right at us. I see the future, there's no death, 'cause you and I, we're angels, Mickey!
  • Mickey: I love you, Mal.
  • Mallory: I know you do, baby. I've loved you since the day we met.


I'm in love with this film and Mickey and Mallory Knox and of course Wayne Gale...these are just random images which I think Mickey and Mallory would like.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to quote The Future's chorus, by Leonard Cohen, because I think it summarizes the film amazingly:
    "Things are going to slide, slide in all directions
    Won't be nothing
    Nothing you can measure anymore
    The blizzard, the blizzard of the world
    has crossed the threshold
    and it has overturned
    the order of the soul
    When they said REPENT REPENT
    I wonder what they meant
    When they said REPENT REPENT
    I wonder what they meant
    When they said REPENT REPENT
    I wonder what they meant."

    xxx

    ReplyDelete